1. Never fly your kite near
power lines. Always find an open space.
2. Never climb trees near power
3. Never put fingers or other
objects near electrical outlets.
4. Never go near downed power
lines or substations.
5. Keep ladders and TV antennas
away from power lines.
6. Never use radios, hair dryers,
or any electrical appliance near the bathtub.
7. Stay away from all electrical
equipment (meters, transformers, etc.) or wherever you see
8. Don't touch anything electrical
when you are wet.
9. Stay away from the work
area and the truck where line technicians are working.
10. Don't swim or play outside
on a stormy day. Remember, water and tall things attract lighting.
11. Never pull a plug out by
12. Obey all safety signs.